FlipperGuides has been the leading manufacturer of flip-up guides for over 30 years. Information is printed on both sides of coated cards attached to a sturdy plastic backing. Just “flip-up” the cards to find the information needed.
Organizations use the First Aid Flippers® and the Disaster Preparedness Flipper® as “ready-to-go” resources.
The First Aid Flippers® cover dozens of medical emergencies based on American Heart Association and American Red Cross guidelines.
Shelf "Talkers" are designed to be easily fastened to your display shelving by various methods. They can display book title cards, store hours, store policies, cross-merchandise to other parts of store, special sales, quantity discounts, or rebate information.
There are several methods of attaching the Shelf "Talkers" to your shelving.
1. PEGS: If your metal shelves have perforations on the top you can use plastic pegs (#772). Place the flap of the shelf-talker on the top of the shelf and make a hole (using hole in shelf as template) through flap (using pen, for example) and insert peg. Each Shelf “Talker” requires two pegs.
2. MAGNETS: If there are no perforations, magnets are an alternative. The magnets (#762) are self-adhesive. Attach magnet to flap of Shelf “Talker”.
3. HOOK & LOOP: Attach velcro loop (self-adhesive #782) to top or face of shelf. Then attach velcro hook (self-adhesive #784) or velcro hook squares (self-adhesive #786) to back of Shelf “Talker”. You will need 5” of loop and 5” of hook (or two hook squares) for each Shelf “Talker”.
1. HOOK & LOOP (see #3 above)
2. ADHESIVE SHELF “TALKERS”: Peel off the liner and attach Shelf “Talker” to face or top of shelf.
Note: If you need to remove adhesive Shelf “Talkers” it may be difficult and the original surface of the shelf may not be “as good as new”.